Working with the street children of Sihanoukville, Cambodia
If you or friends are visiting Sihanoukville:
- Remember the ChildSafe Traveler Tips: Seven better ways to help protect children around the world. www.thinkchildsafe.org
- Make the responsible choice. Choose ChildSafe.
ChildSafe is a network of trained individuals and businesses protecting children in Cambodia and helping them in dangerous situations. Look for the ChildSafe logo on moto-taxis, tuk-tuks, hotels and guesthouses, restaurants and other businesses.
A list of ChildSafe members in Cambodia can be found at:
- Drop by the M'lop Tapang Shop located on the road to Serendipity Beach. This non-profit venture sells products made by young people and mothers in our training programs.
- Toss a dollar or two in one of the many M'Lop Tapang donation boxes placed around town in local businesses and shops that support our activities.
- Consider bringing clothing or school supplies to drop off that can be used for the children and youth in our programs. Just email us first to make sure the items will be useful here in Cambodia. email@example.com.